Beyond offering weekend meals for food insecure children in the community, Johnson County Friends Feeding Friends also provides snacks to local schools, and they are a big hit. Healthy snacks like apples, bananas, granola bars, yogurt and crackers are set outside a teacher’s room, helping fill the tummies of our young learners.
Snacks a big hit at local school
- A BIG Thank You to VOA of Buffalo!
- ANB Bank, so much more than a hometown bank.
- Banana Splits and Valentines Day.
- TOPS/BETA shares their LOVE this Valentines Day by filling bags for JC-FFF.
- Thank you Paula Campbell and Suzi Black!
- Compass Center for Families: A Beacon of Support in Fighting Hunger