JC-FFF is off to a great start, this second full year of delivering food bags to Johnson County children who might otherwise go without. We increased our number of delivery locations from eight to eleven, now including daycare centers and the Boys and Girls Club. Our total number of bags delivered is higher than ever plus we’ve added food pantries at Buffalo High School and the New West campus. Now we need help packing and delivering! If you or your group is interested in volunteering, please visit our website JC-FFF.org and click on the “VOLUNTEER” button in the upper right hand corner.
Volunteers Needed for the 2019-2020 school year!
- Compass Center for Families gives back by filling bags for Friends Feeding Friends.
- Krazy Kritters 4-H Club Thrives and Gives Back!
- Johnson County Friends Feeding Friends Joins the Spooky Fun at the Annual Monster March!
- Krazy Kritters 4-H Club: Filling Bags, Filling Hearts
- Cheers to Our Heroes: The BHS Student Delivery Team!
- A Heartfelt Thank You to KL&A Engineering!