The JC-FFF family is beyond grateful to the Longmire Foundation for their $10,000 gift to help us feed children right here in Johnson County. This generous gift couldn’t have come at a better time. We have so many exciting things happening. Along with our weekly food bags, our pantries at Kaycee Schools, Clear Creek Middle School, Buffalo High School and New West High School are going strong. Students are accessing these pantries and eating fresh fruits, yogurts, cheeses and more! Even more exciting is our new partnership with the Bread of Life Food Pantry to provide six Mini Food Pantries in and around Buffalo and Kaycee. These pantries are for anyone in need. They are anonymous and easily located for convenience. If you or a loved one is in need of food please check out one of our following locations.
Longmire Foundation Awards JC-FFF Generous Donation
Compass Center for Families – 777 Fort Street
Cimarron Mall – 238 N. Main Street
St. Francis Animal Shelter – 109 Flat Iron Drive
Cornerstone Pharmacy – 150 E. Hart Street
7th Day Adventist Church – 201 Aspen Drive (Richardson Park)
And coming soon in Kaycee
All Souls Episcopal Church – 232 Park Avenue
- Compass Center for Families gives back by filling bags for Friends Feeding Friends.
- Krazy Kritters 4-H Club Thrives and Gives Back!
- Johnson County Friends Feeding Friends Joins the Spooky Fun at the Annual Monster March!
- Krazy Kritters 4-H Club: Filling Bags, Filling Hearts
- Cheers to Our Heroes: The BHS Student Delivery Team!
- A Heartfelt Thank You to KL&A Engineering!